You are invited to join Fr. Ryan Pruess and myself on a Spirit-filled pilgrimage to Italy for the Year of Mercy!
“Mercy, Saints, and the Eucharist”
September 1-12, 2016.
Select International Tours has developed an amazing itinerary and has seen to all the details for us. I’m grateful to have been invited to host this pilgrimage!
I know Fr. Ryan personally, and I know that he, too, is very excited about this pilgrimage. He is a holy priest, dedicated to the Church and with a heart for people. His warmth and spirited personality will be a gift to all of us on this journey.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Daily Mass and opportunity for Reconciliation
- Visit to the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls and St. Paul’s burial and beheading sites
- View the crucifix that spoke to St. Bridget of Sweden
- Walk through four Holy Doors for the Year of Mercy
- Tour St. Peter’s Basilica and visit the tomb of St. John Paul II
- Visit the Basilicas of St. Mary Major and St. John Lateran
- Attend the Jubilee for Workers and Volunteers of Mercy (Possible canonization date of Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta by Pope Francis)
- Visit the tombs of St. Monica and St. Vincent Pallotti
- Travel to Assisi and see the places where St. Francis consecrated St. Clare and wrote the “Canticle of the Sun” and view St. Clare’s incorrupt body as we all the Miracle of the Eucharist of Assisi, which took place in 1241.
- Travel to Cascia and visit the Basilica of St. Rita and view her incorrupt body, several relics from her life, and a Eucharistic Miracle that took place before her time.
- Travel to Loreto and see the Holy House of Nazareth (which, tradition tells us, was transported from the Holy Land), the Black Madonna of Loreto, and the Host of Flesh Miracle.
- Travel to San Giovanni, visit the tomb of St. Padre Pio and see the cell in which he lived
- Travel to Mugnano and visit the tomb of St. Philomena, the Miraculous Altar, and the Miraculous Statue that exuded oil in the hands of Ven. Pauline Jaricot.
- Visit the Cathedral of St. Andrew and see his relics
- Travel to Naples and visit the Shrine of St. Maria Goretti, see her incorrupt body and the farmhouse in which she was murdered as well as the room in which she lived
- Plus, open hot buffet breakfast daily, first class hotels, 8 lovely Italian dinners, private air-conditioned bus, an English-speaking tour manager, and more!
I want you to come with me, and to invite your family and friends as well. Together, we’ll experience the beauty, enrichment, blessings, and miracles of “Mercy, Saints, and the Eucharist!”
NEW REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
MAY 25, 2016
In light of the announcement of Blessed Mother Teresa’s canonization to take place on September 4, 2016, we’ve extended the Registration Deadline to May 25 so that as many people as possible can join the pilgrimage. We will indeed be attending the canonization!
Download complete registration and information below.