Matching Book and Rosary – Buy Both and Save!
My Queen, My Mother: A Living Novena (Marian Pilgrimage Across America) In My Queen, My Mother: A Living Novena, award-winning author Marge Steinhage Fenelon brings you along on a pilgrimage to nine Marian shrines across the United States. Each day of this spiritual journey helps you encounter God and a deeper relationship with the Blessed Mother.
The nine Marian sites Fenelon visits are:
- Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche, St. Augustine, Florida
- National Shrine of Our Lady of Prompt Succor, New Orleans, Louisiana
- St. Mary’s Mission and Museum, Stevensville, Montana
- Shrine of Our Lady of Sorrows, Starkenburg, Missouri
- Basilica and National Shrine of Our Lady of Consolation, Carey, Ohio
- The National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help, Champion, Wisconsin
- Shrine of Our Lady of Martyrs, Auriesville, New York
- House of Mary Shrine, Yankton, South Dakota
- Our Lady of Peace Shrine, Santa Clara, California
Multicolored Wood Cord Rosary Durable yet attractive rosary made of multicolored wood beads and extra strong nylon cord that will last for years of daily use. Easily avoids tangling and conveniently slips into pocket or purse. Includes handsome white mesh drawstring case.