Exciting news, folks!
I’ve got four brand new presentations all lined up for you!
- Blessed Are They Who Let Go: Moving from Pain to Peace My latest book, Forgiving Mother: A Marian Novena of Healing and Peace traces my journey from woundedness to forgiveness, healing and peace after having been raised without genuine maternal love. In this presentation, I trace that process and share with my audience how they, too, can move from pain to peace by embracing Mary as Mother and Jesus as Healer. An uplifting topic that offers confidence and hope for those who struggle to let go.
- Forgiving Mother: How to Find (Real) Healing and Peace Based on my latest book, Forgiving Mother: A Marian Novena of Healing and Peace, this presentation is for anyone who suffers the wounds of having been raised without genuine maternal love. Sensitive, insightful, practical, and profound, this presentation addresses the woundedness in our society that has reached epidemic proportions. Also can be done as a full-day or weekend retreat.
- Do You Really Want to Be Made Well? Daring to Reach for Forgiveness, Healing and Peace Based on my newest release, Forgiving Mother: A Marian Novena of Healing and Peace, this presentation is for anyone who has pain hiding in their past (and that’s most of us). It looks at why we tend to withhold forgiveness, resist healing, and thus miss out on the gift of peace in our hearts. Whether it’s your mother, father, spouse, sibling, child, mentor or friend who has hurt or harmed you, this presentation will guide you to forgiving, healing, and peace.
- Three Things We Can Learn from the Little Flower St. Therese of Lisieux, known as the Little Flower, taught volumes by her Little Way of holiness. Because of this, she was made a Doctor of the Church. In this presentation, we focus on three things we can learn from her and how to implement them in our own paths to holiness.
I’m eager to get on the road with these gems, because I know that there are countless people out there who will benefit from them. It does my heart such good when I see the eyes of my audiences light up as they take in, absorb, and grasp my message! My goal always is to lead others deeper into the hearts of Jesus and Mary and to inspire them to more fully live their Faith.
I also want to remind you that Advent will quickly be upon us and my dates for Advent are filling up. I have a wonderful Advent presentation that’s always well-received by audiences. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as well.
- Waiting with Mary: A Mini-Pilgrimage to the First Advent Ever! We celebrate Advent every year, but have we ever celebrated with Mary? Come with me on a virtual pilgrimage to the Holy Land and meditate on the first Advent as our Lord’s Mother might have experienced it.
You’ll find these and all of my other presentations described on my Speaking page. Plus, you’ll see how easy it is to book me for your occasion. You’ll find me easy to work with and eager to serve. I’ve also included testimonies from some of the folks who have hired me or attended an event at which I presented.
I look forward to hearing from you about when I can come to speak in your area!
God bless you and all that you do!