It’s been more than a year since I launched my Marian Pilgrimage project with the intention of writing a book that would bring Marian Pilgrimage to life. It’s been an incredible year filled with adventures and graces, hurdles and anticipation, but it was all worth it. I’ve experienced SO much and have had the gift of sharing it all with you here on MargeFenelon.com. God is good!
I turned in the manuscript some months ago, and it’s now in the final stages of editing and layout. Looking back, I believe I met my objectives for this book:
- open eyes to our rich, Catholic heritage in the US
- cultivate greater fervor for our Catholic Faith
- generate deeper devotion to our Blessed Mother
- draw attention to the awesome Marian sites throughout our country
- foster unity of love of our beautiful country
- inspire interest in visiting these beautiful places of grace
The proof is in the pudding, and you, my readers, will be the final judges of just how well I did (I promise to keep you updated on the steps toward release). I’m absolutely confident that you’ll be thrilled and can’t wait to get it into your hands!
I’m also confidence that You’ll be thrilled with the book’s cover! I just received the image from my editor at Ave Maria Press and I’m excited to share it with you.
So, without further ado, here is a sneak peek at the cover of my newest book, My Queen, My Mother: A Living Novena (A Marian Pilgrimage Across America).